There is a common misconception that Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) is just another pyramid scheme, pyramid schemes are illegal but MLMs are not, and for this reason a lot of pyramid schemes try passing themselves off as MLMs. This article explores what a pyramid scheme is, what an MLM is, and why they are different. Please note that over 13m Americans make a living from working in MLMs, and this would not be possible if it were a scam.
Pyramids are where the person that joins the scheme before you makes more money than you do, there are no exceptions to this rule. In short all the money in such a scheme flows to the top, and you have no opportunity of earning more than your sponsor.
In most such schemes there are no tangible products, and the focus is more on people buying training aids and attending seminars at vastly inflated prices. You cannot make money being a member of such a scheme unless you are close to the top, and you are in effect conning people out of their money.
What Makes MLM Different?
Most people that have either thought about joining an MLM or even have joined and are looking to sponsor people have encountered someone who has told them that this is just another one of those pyramids, and you only make money by joining near the start. Well all MLMs have limits on the number of generations that you can earn bonuses from, typically at most this is seven generations or they put a cap on the earnings for a particular bonus. This alone means that you have the possibility of earning at least as much as your sponsor if you put the same time and effort into it as they have!
In an MLM there are real products, unlike in a pyramid scheme. For you to be successful in an MLM scheme you must be a product advocate and believe in it, if you do not you will not be successful. To be successful you need to be able to take on the learnings from your sponsor, apply them to your own business and duplicate. It is not so much a sales business as a sharing business, if you have to hard sell a product to a customer or a potential member of your team then you will ultimately fail. This is the very opposite of what it takes to be successful in a pyramid scheme.
In short MLMs reward people who share, train and mentor people to their success. If you believe in the product then that is half the battle won, people smell belief a mile away and it is contagious.
What Makes Our MLM Opportunity So Awesome?
When you are looking at MLMs you may be asking which one you go for, indeed why did the members of the Star Builder team join this opportunity and see the huge potential for developing a passive income stream. Well there are a number of reasons why our MLM opportunity is so attractive:
- Growing market sector (even during the recession)
- Within this marketplace we are the fastest growing MLMs
- Patent protection for core elements of the products
- The products work (and you will likely feel better than you have done for years)
- Some major celebrities use our products as a result
- Ongoing product innovation
- You do not need to spend lots on marketing or training, and what you do spend is at next to cost price
- Award winning bonus and compensation scheme
- You really can develop a business alongside your existing job
Why Join The Star Builder Team
Okay, so we said the products are awesome and this MLM rocks, but why join this particular team out of the ones operating in the UK? Indeed you could join another team and be very successful, but if you are a driven person and want to succeed we would love to have you as part of our team. What the Star Builder team offers includes:
- We offer fantastic training materials only to our members made available through this website
- We offer free information seminars that you can bring people along to so that you can develop your business (yes - we do for free what some franchises charge hundreds of pounds)
- We offer and encourage self-support support through our moderated forum (if our community does not respond one of the moderators will)
- We provide regular webinars to allow you to catch up on training or to sponsor new members in far away places
- We have a complete range of members in our team from teachers to IT professionals, from those on an average wage to those who are already multi-millionaires who recognise this opportunity
We want you to succeed, as our success depends upon it, by joining the Star Builder team you can be sure that you receive all the training and ongoing support necessary to make yourself a success. Stop wishing for success to come to you, it's time for you to go out and get it.